These vegan apple oatmeal muffins are perfect for fall. I love these muffins since they can be made in just 30 minutes! All you have to do is mix up the ingredients and bake! They are quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 ½ cup apples, chopped (about 1 large apple)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup plant milk
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tray with baking cups or spray with non-stick spray.
- Add the apples, applesauce, maple syrup, brown sugar and plant milk to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt to the mixing bowl. Gently mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the batter into each well. They should be filled almost to the top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
- You can leave the skin on the apples. No need to peel them!
- Use baking cups or parchment paper to keep this recipe oil-free.
Keywords: vegan apple oatmeal muffins