BBQ Cauliflower tacos are tangy, healthy and delicious! The tangy barbeque sauce, the crunchy lightly pickled cabbage and the creamy avocado create a beautiful balance of flavors.
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Cilantro (optional)
For the cabbage:
- 3 cups red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil and garlic powder.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- In a bowl, massage the red cabbage with the salt for about 1 minute, until it starts to wilt. Drain any excess water.
- Add the sugar and apple cider vinegar to the cabbage and toss to combine. Set aside.
- After the roasted cauliflower and barbeque sauce to a large bowl. Toss until cauliflower is covered in sauce. Add more barbeque sauce if desired.
- Warm the flour tortillas in a skillet or microwave. Add a layer of BBQ cauliflower, lightly pickled cabbage, and avocado slices. Top with fresh cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
- Use your favorite barbeque sauce!
Keywords: BBQ Cauliflower Tacos