Buffalo cauliflower bites with tahini ranch is the perfect appetizer for any occasion! This vegan recipe is easy to make and addictingly tasty!
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Franks hot sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
For the Tahini Ranch:
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water + ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower out in an even layer on the sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking.
- Make the tahini ranch while the cauliflower is roasting. Thoroughly mix the tahini, ¼ cup of water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley and salt together. Add the rest of the water and mix until you reach the desired consistency. Set aside.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to a large bowl along with the Franks hot sauce. Gently toss until all the cauliflower is coated.
- Top with sliced green onions & enjoy dipped into tahini ranch.
Add more hot sauce to taste!
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower with tahini ranch