Lemon blueberry overnight oats are quick and easy to make. They are the perfect breakfast meal prep for the week!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 3/4 tsp lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp blueberry jam
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Place 3 jars or containers in front of you.
- Add 1/2 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of oat milk to each jar or container.
- Add 1/4 tsp lemon zest and 1 tbsp of blueberry jam to each container.
- Mix well using a fork until the jam has broken up.
- Top each container with 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until the oat milk has been absorbed.
- To serve: eat cold straight out of the jar, or heat in a microwave safe bowl. Enjoy!
- To make the oats without jars, simple mix the ingredients together in a large bowl and refrigerator until ready. Serve in individual bowls and top with blueberries.
- Substitute in any plant milk such as almond milk, soy milk, flax milk or coconut milk.
- If you are not vegan you can use regular milk.
- Add in chia seeds, ground flax seed, chopped nuts or dried berries for an extra boost!
Keywords: lemon blueberry overnight oats