This sweet tahini sauce is SO good over grain bowls, salads, roasted veggies and more! It only has 3 ingredients and can be made in 5 minutes!
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until combined. The sauce should be smooth.
- Drizzle on your favorite grain bowl, salad, or veggies!
- If you don't have maple syrup you can substitute agave (to keep it vegan) or honey.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Keywords: maple miso tahini,