This pineapple coconut margarita will transport you on tropical vacation with every sip! This summer drink is easy to make and comes together quickly with only a few ingredients!
- 2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 oz cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- pineapple slices
- Dip the rim of your glass into agave syrup, making sure to coat the rim.
- Dip the glass into a plate of toasted coconut flakes, turning the glass to coat the rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the tequila, cointreau, lime juice, pineapple juice and cream of coconut.
- Shake well for 20-30 seconds until chilled.
- Pour into the garnished glasses over ice. Add a slice of pineapple and enjoy!
- Roll the limes on a flat surface before juicing them. Fresh squeezed lime juice is always better than bottled.
Keywords: pineapple coconut margarita