Summer peach crostini's are sure to be a hit all summer long! The perfectly toasted french bread, combined with creamy goat cheese and sweet peaches is incredible.
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 3-4 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly brush each side of the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes each side until nicely toasted. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- When cool to the touch, spread a thin layer of goat cheese on each crostini. Top with peach slices and basil. Enjoy!
- The baguette will toast better if it is a day old!
- This will taste the best with fresh, juicy peaches!
Keywords: peach crostini