You'll be drinking this refreshing watermelon margarita all summer long!
- 1 cup frozen watermelon
- 3 oz tequila
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp agave
For the rim:
- ½ tsp salt
- Zest from one lime
- Lime wedge
- Mix together the salt and lime zest on a flat plate or surface.
- Rub the lime wedge over the rim of the glass you will be using. Turn the glass upside down and gently dip it into the salt blend. Move it around to cover the rim.
- Add the frozen watermelon, tequila, lime juice and agave to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your salted glass. Enjoy!
- For a sweeter version, use sugar instead of salt for the rim.
- You can make this without freezing the watermelon as well. But the drink will start to separate so make sure to stir it occasionally
Keywords: watermelon margarita