This spicy hot and dirty martini is an adventurous cocktail, perfect for happy hour! It is a spicy take on the popular dirty martini. This recipe is easily adjustable to your taste preference, and there are several variations available.
- 2 oz vodka or gin
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz olive brine
- 1-3 dashes of hot sauce
- 3-4 olives for garnish
- Fill a mixing glass with ice about 75% full.
- Add the vodka (or gin), dry vermouth, olive brine and hot sauce to a glass filled with ice.
- Stir for 20 seconds until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with olives.
- You can use vodka OR gin in this recipe.
- Martini's are typically stirred so the drink doesn't become bruised or over shaken. If you prefer your martini to be shaken, simply add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake for 20 seconds.
Keywords: hot and dirty martini