This purple lavender gin and tonic is made with Empress 1908 Gin to create its unique color.
- 2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1/2 oz lavender simple syrup
- 4 oz tonic water
- Fill a mixing glass with ice. Add the lavender simple syrup and gin.
- Stir for about 10 seconds until combined.
- Pour into a glass over ice and top off with tonic water. Enjoy!
- Empress 1908 Gin will give this cocktail its unique purple color. You can also use your favorite gin in place of Empress.
Keywords: lavender gin and tonic