This homemade sweet maple balsamic dressing takes less than 5 minutes to make! It only requires 5 simple ingredients using basic pantry staples.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar with a tight fitting lid. If you don't have a jar simply add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Make sure the lid of the jar is on tight. Shake well until combined. If using a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- Store homemade dressing in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Remove the dressing from the fridge 20 minutes before serving. Shake well before using.
Keywords: maple balsamic dressing