Roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze are the perfect side dish to any meal. I love roasting Brussels sprouts in the oven because they get extra crispy and caramelized.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
For the glaze:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp raspberry preserves.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway though cooking.
- Whisk together the the balsamic vinegar and raspberry preserves. Bring the mixture to a strong simmer over medium heat. Stir often so it doesn’t burn.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes until it reduces in volume by half.
- Toss the Roasted Brussels sprouts in the balsamic glaze. Serve and enjoy!
- Do not over crowd the pan. Make sure there is a bit of space between each Brussels spout on the baking sheet.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper for an easy clean up!
Keywords: Roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze