These roasted brussels sprouts with raspberry-balsamic glaze make a great side dish to any meal. They are so easy to make!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- For the glaze:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, stir, then back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
For the glaze:
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and raspberry jam.
- Bring the mixture to a strong simmer over medium heat. Stir often so it doesn’t burn. Let it simmer until it reduces by half.
- Take it off the heat and set aside to cool.
- I like to immediately transfer the glaze into a storage container, so it doesn’t make the pan sticky.
Keywords: brussels sprouts