These 20 minute garlic knots are so easy to make and are the perfect addition to just about any meal.
- 1 pizza dough (premade)
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly flour the surface of a cutting board or counter space.
- Cut the premade pizza dough into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into an 8-9” log/snake.
- Carefully tie a knot in the center of each dough log, and tuck the ends in behind the knot.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush the garlic oil on top of each knot as soon as they come out of the oven. Top with freshly sliced chives. Enjoy!
- You can find premade pizza dough in the refrigerator sections of most grocery stores. You will want to buy the kind that is a ball of dough, rather than the one that is already rolled out.
Keywords: garlic knots