This blueberry lemon drop martini is as pretty as it is delicious! It’s refreshing on a hot summer day and is so easy to make. You only need a few simple ingredients and you'll be ready to party!
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 1 ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz vodka
- Muddle the blueberries in a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Add the lemon juice, simple syrup, vodka and ice.
- Cover with a lid and shake for a few seconds until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist if desired.
- Use a wooden spoon to muddle the blueberries if you don’t have a muddler.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, use a jar with a tight fitting lid!
- Make sure to use fresh lemons for the best tasting cocktail.
Keywords: blueberry lemon drop martini