Chickpea curry salad wraps are so easy to make and full of flavor! This recipe only requires a few tasty ingredients and can be made in just 10 minutes!
- 1-15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ tbsp + ¼ tsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp vegan mayonnaise (or greek yogurt or regular mayo)
- 3 tbsp red onions, minced
- ¼ cup raisins
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 tortilla wraps (8 inches)
- Add the garbanzo beans (chickpeas), curry powder, balsamic vinegar and vegan mayo to a large bowl.
- Mash the beans using the back of a fork. Add the red onions, raisins and pinch of salt. Mix until combined.
- Add the romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and scoop of chickpea curry salad onto the tortilla wrap.
- Carefully roll it up, tucking the ends in. Enjoy!
- I love the hint of balsamic vinegar in this. If it’s not your thing feel free to leave it out.
- I do not enjoy eating mayo, which is why I only use a small amount. Adjust as you see fit!
- This chickpea curry salad is also great on a bed of lettuce instead of in a wrap!
- Don’t like garbanzo beans? Try it out with another kind of bean!
- If packing for lunch, it’s helpful to use a toothpick to hold the wrap together.
Keywords: chickpea curry salad