This honey lavender simple syrup will elevate your next cocktail, mock-tail, coffee or tea. The flavors are elegant and slightly botanical for the perfectly balanced syrup.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 1/2 tsp culinary grade dried lavender
- Add the water, honey and dried lavender to a small saucepan.
- Heat over low-medium heat while whisking until the honey dissolves. Do not let the mixture simmer or boil.
- Turn off the heat and let the simple syrup rest for 15 minutes to 1 hour to allow flavors to infuse.
- Strain the honey lavender simple syrup into a jar. Add to your favorite cocktails, mocktails or coffee beverages. Enjoy!
- Look for culinary grade dried lavender as it is slight sweeter than fresh lavender. I bought mine on amazon.
- Do not boil the simple syrup as the honey will begin to lose its nutrients.
Keywords: honey lavender simple syrup