Buffalo cauliflower bites with tahini ranch has easily become my number one healthy appetizer! Although it's technically an appetizer, Kyle and I often eat this for dinner with a salad on the side. This tasty snack is basically my version of vegan “wings.” Additionally, the creamy tahini ranch pairs perfectly with the slightly spicy cauliflower bites! This appetizer can be made in 35 minutes (we love quick and easy recipes) and serves about 4 people. What's not to love?!
To make buffalo cauliflower bites:
First, cut the cauliflower up into bite size florets. Next, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower out. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through. After the baking is complete, toss the cauliflower with the hot sauce, and top with thinly sliced green onions.
To make tahini ranch:
Tahini ranch is without a doubt, the perfect addition to this dish. All you have to do is mix together the tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill and parsley. Add more water if necessary until you reach the desired consistency. I love how simple this is; just mix the ingredients altogether! Serve tahini ranch with the buffalo cauliflower bites, and enjoy!
Buffalo cauliflower bites with tahini ranch is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. If you love buffalo/hot sauce flavored things make sure to check out this super easy buffalo hummus recipe- it’s SO good!. Additionally if you make buffalo cauliflower bites please give my recipe a rating/review below! I love getting feedback as it helps me to improve my recipe development for you! For more Toshi’s Table, feel free to follow me on Instagram and also on Pinterest. Lastly, thanks for the support and happy eating!Print
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Tahini Ranch
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
Buffalo cauliflower bites with tahini ranch is the perfect appetizer for any occasion! This vegan recipe is easy to make and addictingly tasty!
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Franks hot sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
For the Tahini Ranch:
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water + ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower out in an even layer on the sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking.
- Make the tahini ranch while the cauliflower is roasting. Thoroughly mix the tahini, ¼ cup of water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley and salt together. Add the rest of the water and mix until you reach the desired consistency. Set aside.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to a large bowl along with the Franks hot sauce. Gently toss until all the cauliflower is coated.
- Top with sliced green onions & enjoy dipped into tahini ranch.
Add more hot sauce to taste!
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower with tahini ranch
Leave a Reply