This tasty white bean buffalo hummus is quick and easy to make! It is the perfect snack to make for game day, especially for the super bowl! Serve it with fresh veggies, pita bread, pita chips or pretzels.
- 1 (15) oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup Franks RedHot sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Sprinkle of paprika (optional)
- Add the beans, tahini, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt and water to a food processor or blender.
- Puree until the desired consistency is reached. You may have to add more water to get the texture you want.
- Serve in a bowl with pita bread, pita chips and fresh vegetables. Add a sprinkle of paprika and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top. Enjoy!
- Add more or less hot sauce according to spice preference.
- I like to use cannellini beans, but any white bean will work well.
Keywords: white bean hummus, buffalo hummus