These crispy cannellini beans are baked in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 1 - 15 oz can of cannellini beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Drain and rinse the beans. Carefully dry the beans using a kitchen towel.
- Place the beans on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Toss the beans on the sheet until they have an even coating of oil.
- Bake the beans in the oven for 15 minutes, stir, then another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the beans from the oven and immediately drizzle with 2 teaspoons of reduced-sodium soy sauce. Carefully toss the beans until all the soy sauce is mixed in.
- Enjoy as it right off the baking sheet, or add to your favorite soups, salads or grain bowls!
- Drying the beans with a towel ensures they will become crispy.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: crispy cannellini beans