These roasted crispy cannellini beans are an addicting snack! They only take 30 minutes to make.
- 1 (15 oz) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper (optional)
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread the beans over a kitchen towel and gently pat dry.
- Mix the beans with olive oil and a tiny pinch of salt (optional) and black pepper until they are evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven. Immediately drizzle the roasted beans with soy sauce and stir well. Enjoy!
- Dry the beans with a towel so they become extra crispy.
- Substitute in any bean of your choosing. For larger beans such as garbanzo and butter beans, increase the oven time.
- Gluten-free variation: substitute tamari for soy sauce.
- Uses: enjoy as a snack or add to salads, soups and grain bowls!
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: roasted crispy cannellini beans