This easy vegan ranch dip using tahini can be made in just 5 minutes! It is dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free as well. Vegan ranch dip can also be used as a dressing!
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water + ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ salt
- Mix the tahini, ¼ cup of water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley and salt together.
- Add more water and mix until you reach the desired consistency.
- Use fresh squeezed lemons for the best flavor. You will need about half of a large lemon.
- To thin out the ranch dip, simply add more water.
Keywords: Vegan ranch dip, vegan ranch dressing, tahini ranch,