Grilled corn with miso butter is a wonderful summer side dish. This recipe is sure to be a hit at your next BBQ party!
- 4–6 ears of corn, shucked
- Non-stick spray
- 3 tbsp vegan butter (or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ tsp white miso paste
- Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium heat. While the grill is preheating, make the miso butter.
- Add the butter and white miso to a small bowl. Mush together with a fork until all the miso is combined into the butter. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Spray the grill or grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Grill the corn for 2-3 minutes per side until grill marks form. Remove from the grill or grill pan.
- Spread the miso butter on the corn using a knife. Top with freshly chopping cilantro. Enjoy!
- Sometimes the corn kernels will burst and make a popping noise. Stand back if using a grill pan.
- Although I usually make this with vegan butter, I think it will work nicely with regular unsalted butter as well.
- Miso paste is salty so make sure to taste the miso butter before adding salt to your corn on the cob.
Keywords: grilled corn with miso butter