These vegan PB&J overnight oats have been my go to breakfast lately. It’s such an easy breakfast to prepare ahead of time, then you are set for the week! I like to make overnight oats in mason jars and store them in the fridge for a quick grab and go breakfast, snack or lunch!
PB&J overnight oats are one of my favorite breakfasts because:
1. I get to sleep in as late as possible since I don’t have to worry about making breakfast (ALWAYS a win in my book).
2. They are so easy to make! Simply dump the ingredients into mason jars then stick them in the fridge overnight.
3. Peanut butter and Jelly NEVER gets old; it's a classic!
To make vegan PB&J overnight oats:
Start off by measuring out the ingredients. Next add the rolled oats, oat milk, peanut butter and jelly (or jam) into a mason jar or tupperware then give it a stir. The oats will soften the longer they sit, which is why it’s good to make these the night before. I think they are good to eat if they sit for at least 4 hours, but it’s up to you to see how soft/chewy you want the oats to be. Rolled oats are pretty soft to begin with so it doesn’t take too long for them to reach a nice texture.
If I can manage to make this you can too! I’m notorious for being "bad" at eating breakfast. I’m NOT a morning person and I need coffee before anything else. And honestly I need that coffee to kick in before I’ll even consider attempting to do anything else. That is why this is the perfect recipe for people like me! It takes only a few minutes to prep and then you’re ready for breakfast for the week! NOTE: My recipe makes one jar of oats or one serving size. You can use the scale button to double or triple the recipe. You can also lay out as many jars as you want and just go down the line adding one ingredient at a time.
Let me know in the comments below when you make vegan PB&J overnight oats! For more breakfast ideas check out my miso power bowl and strawberry banana smoothie bowl. You can find more of Toshi’s Table on Instagram and also on Pinterest! As always, thanks for the support. Happy eating!Print
Vegan PB&J overnight oats are so easy to make! This tasty breakfast has only 5 minutes of prep time. Let it sit overnight and enjoy!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tbsp jelly or jam
- Fresh berries (optional)
- Add all ingredients except the fresh berries to a 12-oz mason jar.
- Stir until the peanut butter and jelly/jam begins to mix in.
- Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning add fresh berries on top if desired and enjoy!
- Mix your oats to your liking. I generally don’t mix the ingredients more than a couple stirs.
- Enjoy warm or cold! I usually eat my oats cold straight out of the jar!
- I LOVE oat milk, but you can use your favorite non-dairy or regular milk.
Keywords: PB&J overnight oats