Watermelon caprese bites are so sweet and juicy! They are the perfect summer appetizer or tasty snack.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 2 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Assemble the watermelon caprese bites by sliding a watermelon cube, basil leaf and mozzarella pearl onto a toothpick.
- Dip one side into the chopped pistachios.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze & enjoy!
- Make a mixture of skewers to add variety to your appetizer.
- Cut watermelon ahead of time for easy assembly.
Keywords: watermelon caprese